Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sinemayang




This blog will be about the movies that I had watched and which I like.I will not review any bad ones.It is a total waste of my time.The reviews will be from my point of view and will not reflect the opinions of my family,friends,coleagues or anyone who knows me.

I like a good movie.A good movie is the one that has a good story to tell.It captures the audience from start to finish.It makes the audience think and discuss the movie after the first watch.A classic movie is the one that is discussed by its audience forever.

I like to know the art of a good movie-making.The people who are involved in the creative ideas in making a movie is the core.People such as but not limited to the screen writer, director, editor, producer & costume designers.Of course there are other important people to make a movie works. I will try to review one movie a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home